Terms and Conditions
Qubool.com.pk and its affiliates provide matchmaking services that are subject to the following terms and conditions. Upon registering and signing up on our Pakistan matrimonial website, you consciously agree to our terms and conditions and accept them. Additionally, whenever you use any present or future service or do any business with us, whether or not included in our matchmaking site, you fall under the guidelines and conditions applicable to the respected service or business.
You must get acquainted with all the services provided by Qubool along with the terms and conditions before making any payment against any of our services. All rights, liabilities and obligations related to any services or transaction related to our matchmaking services shall be governed by this agreement. The terms and conditions may be altered and updated from time to time at its sole discretion.
The entire contents of this site including text, design, logo, graphics, images, digital downloads, audio clips, icons, buttons, software, script, and data compilation are the sole properties of qubool.com.pk. The contents are protected by Pakistani and International copyright laws.
- The users and members acknowledge and understand that the concerned Agreement is an electronic contract that sets forth the lawful or legally binding terms of your usage of qubool.com.pk and the specific membership that comes under it. The service provider has legal right to modify the Agreement from time to time. Such modifications will be implied immediately. By accessing Qubool.com.pk and becoming a user or member, you accept the Agreement and agree to the entire terms, conditions, amendment and notices existed or referenced herein.
- Any user or member has the right to withdraw consent at any point of time after entering into an agreement subject to terms and conditions in that particular agreement. You have to contact the service provider if you wish to withdraw your consent. You can reach the service provider through site administrator in writing. Then, the service provider will discontinue you username and password. You, as a user or member will no longer hold the right to use the services of Qubool unless the service provider issues a new username and password to you, or re-register you as a user electronically agreeing to a brand new agreement.
- The withdrawal of consent of user/member shall be effective within a reasonable time after received the user/member’s withdrawal notice by the service provider. The withdrawal of consent of the user/member will not affect the enforceability or legal validity of the Agreement that is electronically signed by the particular user or member before the date of withdrawal’s acceptance.
- If the user or member wishes to retain the electronic agreement and access qubool.com.pk, the individual must possess access to the World Wide Web or www, either directly or via devices that can access web-based content. The user or member will be solely responsible for the payment related to hardware, software, service fee, and data charges associated with the particular access. The service provider’s role is to provide limited access to use qubool.com.pk to the user/member.
- That the user or member of qubool.com.pk completely understands that the profile created by the user/member and uploaded on qubool.com.pk shall be at whole discretion of the service provider who hold the right to refuse registration of the same without assigning any reason.
- When you as a user/member visits qubool.com.pk or send emails to us, you must acknowledge that you will reach Qubool electronically. You agree to obtain communication from our side electronically. We notify you by communicating through email and also by posting notices on ours site. You must agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications provided by us to you electronically satisfy all legal requirements.
Qubool.com.pk is not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect content posted on the website by any user/member. Under no circumstances, Qubool will take any responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any user/member’s use of the service or site. The exchange of matrimonial profile by or through qubool.com.pk shouldn’t be constructed as any kind of matrimonial offer or recommendation by or from qubool.com.pk.
You may not include any telephone number, street address, URLs, last names, and email addresses in your member profile that can be visible to other members.
You must use the services of qubool.com.pk in a manner that is consistent with any and all applicable local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations.
Registered members of qubool.com.pk would receive emails related to the services offered by the concerned site.
By registering on qubool.com.pk, you agree that you have read all the above terms and conditions, and would follow the same in respect to agreement and usage of the site’s services.